Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year. New Me.

Hello all!

I hope everyone had a very fun (and safe) New Year's Eve...and I hope all of you enjoyed your New Year's Day as well!

With a new year comes...new goals, new expectations, new...everything!

As always, I have a few New Year's Resolutions!  Do you?!?

Well, here are mine...




1. My first resolution is to start a BLOG (which you are reading right now!) and actually follow through with it!  I have started a few blogs in the past...but I always quit after a while. :(  But not this time!




2. My second resolution is to become a HEALTHIER me!  I want to start eating healthier and start exercising on a regular basis!  Not only do I want to look healthier, I want to feel healthier too!  I plan to do this by first reading (and then following) "I Can Do This" Diet by Dr. Don Colbert.  I like this "diet" because it is not really a diet...it is a lifestyle change, one you can actually live with!  In addition, Dr. Colbert uses positive affirmations to help you through the tough times!  My copy is already ordered, and on its way! :)




3. My third resolution is to read the BIBLE!  I started reading through the Bible on August 29, 2012...using an awesome app on my phone (The Bible App by LifeChurch)!  I am now about a third of the way through the Bible, and I am determined to finish it!!

I have a few more small resolutions, but those are my three big ones!  Do you guys have any resolutions for 2013?  What are they?


My goal with this blog...

My blog is called "The Pinterest Fanatic"...because that is exactly what I am! I absolutely LOVE Pinterest...and I will admit, I am kind of addicted. However, like many other Pinterest Fanatics, I have a tendency to pin and pin and pin (and pin some more)...but I very rarely actually recreate my pins. My plan, with this blog, is to make/cook/craft one Pinterest project each week...and post tutorials (pictures included!) of each and everyone of them! Sounds fun, right?!?

Well, please stay tuned!! I will be posting the first Pinterest tutorial next week!



XOXO!

Brittney



P.S.-If you don't know what Pinterest is...you're missing out!!  Go Check It Out...Pinterest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment